The study centre of Vyasanagar College, Jajpur Road functioning from 1984-85 for the students of this college. The following rules are to be followed by the students.
Rules of study centre:
- The study centre remains open from 8.00A.M to 4.00 P.M. on all working days of the college.
- News papers, magazines, Routines, courses of study are issued to the student on production of identity cards or liabrary cards, which are retained by the librarian till the borrowed items are returned.
- Anybody found mutilating or disfiguring a book / magazine in any manner will be seriously dealt with.
- Perfect silence and discipline must be observed in the study centre.
- If a student does not return the book / magazine etc. On the same day, a fine of Rs. 5/- a day will be charged from the student and the librarian is to report such cases of default to the principal after 3.30 P.M. everyday. Any misuse of library rules would be considered a serious breach of discipline.
- A Reserve section of library is located \n the study centre.
- The rules' of study centre are applicable to the Reserve section of the library.